3 Achievable ‘New Year Resolutions’ for 2022Manager
It feels like time flew by just in a blink of an eye. Holidays went by right from Halloween to Christmas & these holidays were even more exciting & refreshing post the lockdown. With 2021, came vaccines for all age groups, new fashion trends, elections & their results like never seen before. We can surely call it a roller coaster ride. At the beginning of this exciting year, we all must have made a list to resolute. Be it life goals, buying a luxurious car, something as basic as learning how to cook & so on. Just in case you missed out on your ‘New Year Resolutions’ in 2021 & could not achieve them, we have curated Achievable ‘New Year Resolutions’ for the coming year 2022 (Life-Changing & Achievable)
Take your notes, a pen (a glittery pen because we love extra) tie your hair & start jotting down all the points we have listed below. This list will be fun, meaningful & educational in all aspects.
However simple & easy this looks, we have always taken this for granted. Taking out time for ourselves is as important as looking after your family. There is a saying that goes like ‘I need to take care of myself to take care of my loved ones’ & we couldn’t agree more to that. Self Care can be done in any of the following forms:
- Watching a movie you love & haven’t gotten time to watch it.
- Home-made masks for your skin
- Reading a book you love.
- Going on a walk regularly for at least 30 minutes.
- Meditation, Yoga, Exercising.
As we mentioned, we take self-care for granted, doing some of these above-mentioned things can help you physically & mentally. So work on you, for you.
Maintaining a hobby & working towards it:
We all had aspirations in our lives before life threw responsibilities towards us. Some of us wanted to continue dancing as a passion, some wanted to be a singer, some liked to paint, some wanted to just start a farm or a tailoring business. We all wanted to become someone before we became someone’s someone. With that thought in mind, let us give our younger selves what they wanted, because let’s face it, we owe it to them.
What can we do to achieve this?
- Identify what you love doing/creating.
- Analyze if you love doing it more often.
- If doing that task makes you happy & satisfies your soul, do it on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Make sure to enjoy that hobby on said monthly date.
Contribute towards the society:
In this new year, make it your purpose to join a very good NGO and volunteer frequently. Giving again to the society and registering for a cause has a tremendous effect on your mental well-being. In addition to reducing stress, volunteer work also helps you to develop your leadership traits and make you a part of the network.
What can you do?
- A random act of kindness everyday.
- Volunteer at your local senior living community.
- Plant a tree.
- Participate in Fundraisers and Charity Events.
- Join a NGO.
- Feed stray animals when you can.
- Start a club at your local level/ school/ workplace & talk about the importance of mental health.
With this, we hope you enjoyed reading the 3 Interesting yet Achievable New Year Resolutions for 2022. Make sure to achieve them, they are simple yet important.
Let us know what are you planning to put in your New Year Resolutions List this year in the comments below.